- First degree as Bachelor (in related disciplines) qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies of at least three years or a Diploma of a university.
- German for international applicants: Certificate of attendance in German of at least 200 hours.
- Knowledge of English language proven by ‚Abitur’/’Fachhochschulzeugnis‘ or accepted certificates: TOEFL-test (at least 87 points internet-based), IELTS (minimum Band 5.5) or CAE, CPE, FCE (minimum C) or certificates about good performance in foreign countries.
- Applicants holding a first academic degree (bachelor, diploma etc.) from non-EU-countries are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); further information at www.gre.org.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation from a university professor (optional)
Published on: Apr 14, 2018 @ 21:52